FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the difference between O&M Professionelle Reinigung GmbH and other companies?
Our relationship with our customers. O&M Professionelle Reinigung GmbH strives to build long-term relationships with our customers that we cannot let down. We take our work with the seriousness and responsibility that our customers deserve.
How can our customers request additional services or pass on a problem to be solved?
Our customers can contact us by phone, email and Whatsapp. Our customer service department takes care of all new inquiries 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is responsible for forwarding them to the responsible department. If you have any inquiries about new services, our sales department will contact you as soon as possible. In the event of incidents, these are forwarded to the area manager or the relevant center manager for the correct solution.
Who is responsible for the purchase of cleaning materials and machines for the provision of services?
The cleaning service contract between O&M Professionelle Reinigung GmbH and its customers includes all cleaning materials and machines that are required for the correct execution of the contractually agreed services. For each customer, we provide our employees with the products and instruments that are best suited to the type of cleaning to be performed, in order to contribute to safe and efficient work.
Can the same company that does the cleaning supply me with the plumbing supplies?
O&M Professionelle Reinigung GmbH also supplies its customers with sanitary consumables (toilet paper, hand gel and other hygiene consumables), which is very much appreciated by our customers. Our staff will take care of replenishing products, checking stocks and contacting us to place new orders.
Do the employees wear uniforms?
All employees of O&M Professionelle Reinigung GmbH receive a work uniform that they have to wear at their workplace. This is not only done for reasons of health and safety in the workplace, but also to convey a uniform corporate image to our customers.
If cleaning services are outsourced, is there a visible person in addition to the cleaning staff to monitor the work?
- O&M Professionelle Reinigung GmbH has different levels of supervision:
- As a rule, there is a supervisor in each building who is responsible for leading the responsible team in order to provide a service according to the customer's expectations.
- Above him is the division manager who helps to control the daily work and contributes to the training of the previous ones.
- The operations manager is in daily contact with the area manager and both of them contact the customer to confirm his satisfaction or to identify points for improvement.
- The management team is very involved in day-to-day operations and has frequent contact with all of the above-mentioned people. It carries out scheduled and unscheduled inspections at the workplaces in order to visit both staff and customers.
- Customers can also contact customer service directly.
Does O&M Professionelle Reinigung GmbH have a high turnover?
Yes, the industrial cleaning sector is characterized by high employee turnover. However, this is not the case for O&M Professionelle Reinigung GmbH, which tries to take control measures, such as generously rewarding our employees, providing the right tools for their work and recognizing that they are responsible for the success of our company are.
What other services does O&M Professionelle Reinigung GmbH offer besides the cleaning service?
O&M Professionelle Reinigung GmbH is expanding its service portfolio with the aim of being able to offer its customers a comprehensive service. In addition to maintenance cleaning, it also offers other related services such as specialized technical cleaning (high windows, communal kitchens with their respective extractor hoods, moving.
What contract options are there with O&M Professionelle Reinigung GmbH?
O&M Professionelle Reinigung GmbH always tries to meet the needs of its customers when it offers one of its services, which can be requested in two ways: on the one hand, the commissioning of a single service, either at once or through a regular maintenance contract, and on the other for others the commissioning of an integrated package that includes several services at once, which facilitates flexibility and cost reduction through the generation of synergies and versatility, and the use of a single supplier as a contact person.
What steps are taken from the moment a potential customer contacts O&M Professionelle Reinigung GmbH until the desired services are provided?
O&M Professionelle Reinigung GmbH undertakes to provide comprehensive advice to all potential customers who contact us. Our goal is to give our customers the opportunity to concentrate on their core business by delegating the maintenance services to us, for which O&M Professionelle Reinigungs GmbH advises them on the best alternatives according to the steps listed below:
- Visiting the facilities and determining the needs: Our commercial department meets with the customer to collect the necessary data.
- Draft of the study: a service proposal tailored to the needs of the customer is drawn up detailing the tasks, frequency, working methodology, required products and machines, and other improvements that we consider interesting.
- Presentation of the offer and economic evaluation.
- Acceptance of the proposal and joint implementation: In the event of a personnel transfer, our personnel department will ensure full integration into O&M Professionelle Reinigung GmbH.
- Supervision and control
- Improvement plans: once the service is implemented, we will try to identify aspects of continuous improvement in order to help increase efficiency.